My daily prayer...

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything in prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. Philippians 4:6

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Thankful!

Sorry I have been away the last few days...I had to regroup and get things straight in my head. Life is never easy...no one said it would be. But with the grace of God, He always pulls me through! This has been one of the worst weeks that I can remember in a long time...there have been people there for me...when I need them and I am thankful! Just when you think you are down and out...He is there to guide you back to where you need to be! So today I am thankful for my wonderful husband, the man who has kept me grounded and where I need to be all the time, who makes me laugh and cry all at the same time, the one who makes my heart got pitter patter! My sweet little boy who loves me no matter what kind of mood I am in, or if my back hurts...or when he prolongs bedtime by at least an hour...stays in his bed and talks to me from our room to his and I have to at least get up and stop what I am doing and give him bedtime kisses all over again! Sometimes it is 3 times a night! Love that kid! I am thankful for my parents...so very thankful for them! They are always there for us no matter what! I am thankful for my friends who support me, who are there for me no matter what! I am thankful to be a good friend to them...to be there in a time of need. I have 3 very close girlfriends who I can rely on no matter what is going on in my life or theres! They know who they are! And I love you girls! I am thankful to be home currently while job searching...with no luck! I am just plain thankful!

Sending many hugs and blessings!

No comments: