My daily prayer...

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything in prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. Philippians 4:6

Friday, January 29, 2010

It's been a while!

He loves to play with play dough!
This is his "say cheese" face!

Those brown eyes kill me every time!


Best friend! What is a best friend? Someone who is ALWAYS there for you, even when they are busy and have life going on. I am so thankful to have Katie in my life! She has been the best friend that has ALWAYS been there for me. With 3 beautiful children of her own, she does so much for everyone...Love you Katie! I could have gotten this far without your friendship!



Sorry it has been so long since I have posted...we have been very busy with life in general! Julian is doing great! We have had a few set backs with illness's, but everything else is going great! He loves school and I am so glad for that! He is very bright and learns new things very quickly! We are going to get his ears checked for tubes...since he has been in school, he has had many ear infections...so I am taking him to one of the best in the area to see what we can do!

No comments: