My daily prayer...

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything in prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. Philippians 4:6

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Is summer here?

Well we think so! Julian had his first swim this past weekend at Nana and Papa's house...it is like riding a bike! He is amazing and fearless! Which could be a good thing or a bad thing...we will soon see! He wants to start doing flips and I have said NO WAY! Over all it was a good weekend...I was a bit under the weather, but as mom's we can only rest a short time and then we are back up again!

This week seems to be a little less crazy...which is nice...Tomorrow we have nothing planned so I am thinking it might be a day to garden! We have a big parade in our Village and we are having my best friend and her kids over...if it rains we will head into the house for an indoor picnic. So I hope this post finds you all well! Once again...have a great week!!!

No comments: