My daily prayer...

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything in prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. Philippians 4:6

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Our first Ice Cream Social and Bon Fire...

 Julian wearing his first of many jackets from his school!
My 3 Boys...

I love the 2nd pictures...That is Julian with his Daddy and Papa...his 2 favorite guys...and my 3 favorite guys! So we had a blast! It was so much fun...seeing new friends, making new friends and seeing old friends! Couldn't get any better then that! Nana and Papa came with us so our family of 5 was there in full! We had a great time! All the kids had a great time!

So we had our curriculum night at school and as room mom, I made a packet for all the families, it included things that I found on Pinterest...you know my favorite site! I put together a list for the teacher and aide on what their favorite things were, places they liked to go and etc. I also made a packet for the other kindergartem class. I also put in there a form for the parent to give to the teacher that included reason why child was sick, questions for the teacher and it was a hit...also gave them stickers for their bags for lunch money or filed trips...I was so glad I did that! It was so much fun! I have gotten to know alot of the parents in the Kindergarten classes and they are all wonderful! Looking forward to making a lot of new friends!

No comments: