My daily prayer...

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything in prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. Philippians 4:6

Monday, April 7, 2008

Beautiful Sunshine!



Pictures 1 and 2: Ok...so I have a girlfriend from high school who has 3 boys and she had a garage sale 3 summers ago and it rained, so she gave me everything that was left...7 bags full of baby boy clothes! So I have been using some of the clothes...today I wen through the 12-18 month box...so there was this hat in there...he loves his hats...so we put it on him and we started to read the paper...when I looked up...that is what I saw! We were cracking up! It was so funny!
Picture 3: Well what another fantastic day we are having here in WNY! It is about 63 degrees and all sun! So, since I work from home on Monday's, when Julian got up from his nap, we took a long walk...almost an hour. Not sure if you can see them or not, but I got Julian those shoes that are all the rage...Robeeze...I LOVE THEM!!! I bought 2 different kinds...if you don't have them, find them...they are great!!!We saw a neighbor who we had not seen since the fall, so that was fun, catching up on our adventures! He is sitting up on his own, without falling over...it is a big day for us! He has been sitting on his own, but would flop over or throw himself back...not today...he sat there for 5 minutes! Yes I timed it! I know I am sick! So I am getting the hang of working from home...finally, it has only taken 4 months to figure it out! Today was a great day...I got alot done and ended up saving a family almost $200 a month on their mortgage, by refinancing their current one! I love when I can help someone out! Well, Daddy is home and when Jules wakes up we are going out for a bit...enjoy the weather!!!

2 comments:

Paula said...

Julian is changing so much. He is looking so grown up. I love the hat, too cute.
I LOVE the Robeez too, I bought a couple of pairs for Hannah and then saw thet there are great deals on used ones on EBAY, so I'm adding to her collection. I think they are great for this age group, but I don't know if they have enough protection for when she is really walking on pavement and gravel.

Wondering when you will find us said...

Love the hat! I was digging through Jakes clothes Sunday looking for one and found his fishermans hat.I never heard of robeez....hmmmm....I will have to ck them out if he has them on Sunday. Yay! Julian!!!! Jake is starting to sit up too! Our boys are growing way too fast :)