My daily prayer...

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything in prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. Philippians 4:6

Monday, May 18, 2009

Baby in the sink...








So since Julian has been sick...he will eat and then start coughing and then he trows up! Lovely...so we strip him down and in the sink he goes! He loves it! And honestly...so do I! It is the perfect height for me and my back. He splashs and laughs and sometimes he pee's too! Which makes me laugh too! I just love this age...21 months is a fun age...he is discovering more and more, making me laugh harder and harder. He loves to play with my hair, and now that it is getting longer he loves it more. He is such a sweet and beautiful baby...We are so blessed!
We have friends that expecting their first baby soon...their jouney to parenthood has been much like ours...we pray for a safe delivery and that everything stays on track. They are going through what we went through almost 2 years ago.
My little baby is not so little anymore...but he loves to snuggle and give lots of hugs and kisses...mommy loves those kisses! I am going to try to keep the blog up to date more...it is a great way to share our Julian with so many who love him!
Looking forward to a bunch of play dates this summer. We have a great size yard...my parents have a great pool for a play date too! So we are looking forward to swimming with friends! Hugs and Blessings

No comments: