My daily prayer...

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything in prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. Philippians 4:6

Thursday, May 14, 2009

OMG...has it been that long?







I can't believe it has been that long since my last post! Well, needless to say things are busy and wonderful! He is now 3 feet tall! 32 lbs...but he has had a nasty cold...but he is getting better. These are some recent pictures of him playing in the yard. He LOVES to be outside and when he is at my parents house he is ALWAYS outside. The pool will be opening soon...this year will be fun for sure! I have been crazy busy with work...I am so thankful that I am able to work from home. It sure has made it easier. He knows his numbers and letters...I know it sounds hard to believe but if you put numbers from 1-20 in front of him and ask him "where is the number 5" He points right to it! He also knows his ABC's too! We have a smart baby on our hands here. Which is good and bad...good that he is so smart...bad because we have to becareful with what we say! LOL I have more pictures from the spring I will post soon. We have a ton on Facebook...that is where I have been...shhhhh don't tell anyone! LOL

2 comments:

OHN said...

So glad to see you are all doing well! Boy has he grown!!!

Life with my BOYS! said...

yay, an update!! he is soo bog, a little boy now! dont ya just love being outside with him!
enjoy!