My daily prayer...

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything in prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. Philippians 4:6

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The things kids say...

So, the worst words we say in our house is Damn it...I know...shame on us! Well while Jeff was doing the turkey, something fell out of the oven and he said "DAMN IT!" Julian happen to be standing right there and he repeated it...I told Julian that it was a bad word and that he could say DARN IT if he likes...so fast forward to Thanksgiving night...he was playing in one of his toy boxes and it fell and this is how it went down...

Julian: DAMN IT MOMMY...

Mommy: Julian, did you just say DARN IT?

Julian: No, I said DAMN IT!

Well we almost fell out of our chairs laughing, but had to hide it. SO the next day, all he was saying was DARN IT, DARN IT, DARN IT...Now, I told him...say OH MAN instead! LOL

No comments: