My daily prayer...

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything in prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. Philippians 4:6

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Our summer so far has been awesome!











4th of july fireworks

my birthday cake

my girls!

Kite flying on fathers day



Making Papa his father's day gift

Julian full of mud...but having fun!

Our yard





Lobster Fest 2011

BFF's...opps and our wine

Jeff and Patrick...hanging out at a friends house for some drinks...

Joe and Sue our dear friends...I have known Joe for almost 20 years...Ouch!

OMG! Look at the deer eyes!!! Yes, I had a few glasses of wine and it was very late...Sue looks wonderful!



My best friend and I at her Birthday Party, we have been friends since grade school

My BFF's husband

My mommy and I...also my BFF (80lbs lighter in this photo from last year...woo hoo...for me! Woo Hoo!)

My hubby and son and I on my Birthday

My Daddy and I

We have had a wonderful summer so far. Jeff is back to work so it is Julian and mommy alone again! 12 hours days for daddy...we are enjoying playdates and daytime adventures! Sending you all hugs and blessings

No comments: