My daily prayer...

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything in prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. Philippians 4:6

Monday, January 28, 2008

Another Great weekend!

Wow we had another great weekend! Julian was at my mom's from Friday till Sunday. He loves going to Nana's house...we have this song that we (I) sing before we go and he laughs and kicks...it is really cute. carol We had a party on Saturday night, we had our neighbors and some friends over for a nice relaxing party. It was alot of fun. We useto invite over 100 people but this year we cute down big time...it was nice and not too big...about 25-30 people were there. So on Sunday we slept in and I picked him up at 11ish...my mom said to him..."if you mother doesn't come by 11:15am...I get to keep you forever!" Well I showed up at 11:13am!! LOL we were all cracking up.

We went to church last night...my best friends' daughter was being baptised she is 7 and she was so cute. We don't baptise until you are older and know that you want to turn your life over to the lord. so it was really sweet. of course I was crying. I will post pictures tonight. Julian was so good...he is always good. Everyone was raving about him...It is nice to finally have people talk about OUR baby.

This is super cool...I am talking to my brother in Iraq...it is so cool. They have this instant messenger service. Very Cool! So I am sending a care package out this week to him.

Well it is time to get back to work! Pictures will be on later today! Hugs to all!

1 comment:

Paula said...

Colette,
you are so lucky that you have grandparents close by to watch Julian! My parents are a 4 hr drive away. Its nice to have some adult time!
Paula