My daily prayer...

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything in prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. Philippians 4:6

Friday, January 4, 2008

New Book...



So...we had a secret ducky for christmas...from one of my favorite boards... and my ducky was Deanna...she was the friend who told me about Baby Wise...and I love that book...so she gave me this one! I am so excited...I saw this author on Oprah and was meaning to get it...and she sent it to me!!! So...this is going to be my new read...Eat...I KNOW how to do that...Pray...I know how to do that and Love...I know how to do that...but I want to see how she does it! It sounds like a great book and I am sooooo Looking forward to reading it! I have a history of not reading or finishing books...but since my little guy came...I read alot! So I will let you know when I am done...If you have read it or are going to read it...lets do an online blog book club what do you think?>??? might be fun!!! Hugs

1 comment:

Paula said...

I saw that show on Oprah too. Looks like a really good book. I haven't had much time to read lately