My daily prayer...

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything in prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. Philippians 4:6

Friday, May 23, 2008

Finally...

We were able to go for a walk! Although it was a bit chilly, we did manage a long one. SO I figured he would sleep for atleast 2 hours like he has all week. But no such luck! So I only have afew minutes to post. I am so looking forward to this weekend! Tonight we are going to have Hot Cocoa at our friends down the street, where we normally have drinks. Tomorrow, we are going to see Nana and Papa and then go flower shopping! LOVE Flower shopping! Sunday we will do some planting then go to a Communion for our friend's son. Monday is the Ken-Ton Parade where we get the best seat in the house! And then to Nana and Papa's for a cookout! I have to get a new card for my camera so I can take lots of pictures! I will be adding one shortly of Jules getting ready for our walk today. More to come! My little man is awake!

No comments: