My daily prayer...

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything in prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. Philippians 4:6

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Hanging with Julian at 11 months!

Can you stand it...I can't! he is 11 months old already. He has been with us longer then we waited...Yeah!!! This is what I wake up to everyday! He is never sad, or crying when he wakes up...this is right after he ate a watermelon...well not the whole melon, just a piece. Today we are just chilling at home. I have some cleaning to do and Daddy is working...I really enjoy our time together. I am going to post a couple of videos...not sure how they will turn out...they are older...not too recent...life is good!

1 comment:

Deb said...

Happy 11 months. They grow too fast.