My daily prayer...

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything in prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. Philippians 4:6

Friday, July 4, 2008

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!
We had a very nice afternoon at the Radka's house. Good food, Great friends and Lots of fun!
Here are some pictures from our day!

Patrick and Jeffrey - great friends and good beer...always a good time!
Patrick and Katie have been such wonderful friends for so many years! (Katie and I went to grammer school together, she was my bridesmaid)
Here is our little man...can't see his cute little outfit...Will post when I have some pictures emailed to me.
Cute little smile!

End of the day...he is tired! As I type this out, he is snoring on the monitor! No we didn't go see fireworks...Not a huge fan...and he is too little...past his bedtime! Maybe in 5 years or so! Hope you had a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Paula said...

Glad you had a fun time with your friends. Julian looks adorable as ever. I don't really care for the fireworks either, but we will do that again when Hannah is older too.