My daily prayer...

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything in prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. Philippians 4:6

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Hot summer day!


What a great weekend we had! The weather was great! On Saturday we suprised Nana and Papa with breakfest and hung out most of the day and then today we worked in our yard, while Jules hung out in his pack and play, then we went to my parents for swimming, dinner and fun! When I was taking him in to get him ready for bed, I put him on the floor and he made a b-line for this plant, so I had to get my camera and take a few pictures! Hope you enjoy!


Making his way to the plant...
So happy he got a leaf!!!
Looking at Papa as he is flicking the leaf!
Inspecting the leaf...
Really flicking the leaf...
Chasing mommy with the camera...he almost won this time!!! Have a great week!!!

1 comment:

Life with my BOYS! said...

such a happy baby!! Enjoy every minute!
MOlly