My daily prayer...

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything in prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. Philippians 4:6

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Happy birthday and so much more!




Well I have finally posted pictures of his Birthday! Sorry it was a week late...time just got away from me. So much has happened this week. He is a waking man now...only interested in crawling when he is to tire to walk! I think he is getting ready to run! We had a great party even though it was the coldest/wetest day of the summer...go figure! Thank god for the tent! (thanks Melissa and Scott!!!) All of our family and closet friends shared in our very special day! It wasn't only his birthday weekend but it was also his forever home day! Man does a year go by fast! We have had so much fun! Meeting so many new friends, saying goodbye to old friends. We have lost 2 of Julian's greatgrandmothers, birth of new friends, so many parties and playdates! He is just an amazing little guy! We feel so blessed as does our family to have him in our lives!

We were at our block party yesterday and he was the talk of the street! It was so cute! He played with daddy on the fire engine (I will post those pictures later) Visited with his little buddy Max. Saw his twin ( I swear they could be related, if it wasn't for the fact that Joe is 40 years older then him! So much so little time! Well my cutie pie is waking from his nap...will be better at posting again...I promise!!!

6 comments:

Life with my BOYS! said...

I've been stalking your blog for those pictures! You guys look so happy, what a fun day and the cake is awesome!

The time goes so quickly doesn't it!

Paula said...

Oh, happy birthday darling Julian. Loved the pics of the party. the little cake for him was so cute.
He's a doll!

wsweden said...

I have been waiting for pictures, too! Loved the Elmo cake. daddy did a great job. Justin had the same little navy Pooh outfit. It was one of my favorites :)

Happy Birthday, Little Man!

Sue said...

Adorable...what a great day!!!

Sue said...

Adorable...what a great day!!!

Jodie said...

Oh my goodness, I can't believe Julian is a year old already. Time flies. He gets cuter and cuter in every picture. Happy Birthday, little man!!!