My daily prayer...

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything in prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. Philippians 4:6

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Busy month already!




Wow...I can't believe that it is almost the end of the summer! Having an August baby is wonderful! I have a June Birthday, so I always remember having parties outside. Jeff has a March birthday, so his were always inside. But boy...there is alot to do for a birthday party! Holy cow! Mom has had Julian for a few days, so I could go to work the first part of the week, and get things done in the house and I will pick him up today. We had a busy weekend. Molly had her birthday party and he went into a tree swing for the first time and LOVED IT! Here are some pictures...not the great

2 comments:

Paula said...

Wow, look at Julian, he looks like he's getting so tall!

OHN said...

Look how long his legs are! I bet he will be a tall boy:)

(I have a July birthday and when I was little, had many parties outside and it was wonderful :)