My daily prayer...

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything in prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. Philippians 4:6

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A day at the beach!


Beaver Island State Park, Grand Island NY


Come on Papa, let's go...
What a cute picture of the two of them!
Not too sure...
Sand on my hands...yuck!

So it is offically the Fall...my favorite time of the year...so Julian spent the night at mom and dad's house and dad wanted to take Julian to the beach...so I tagged along! I am so glad I did. We went to Beaver Island State Park, in Grand Island NY...it is about 10 min from our house. It was a wonderful day...almost 80 degrees...the water was wonderful...still warm from the summer. This wasn't the first time he went to the beach...he went with Nana and Papa while we were away...But this was the first time for me too see him...he loved it! I have some video's that I will have to post later. We really had a great time...next time I will relaxd a bit more!
s

After a long day at the beach we are ready to go home...but first a few snacks...

5 comments:

Paula said...

Julian is really walking well now. Looks like he really enjoyed the beach!

Rebecca said...

I just love the pics with his grandpa.

Rebecca said...

I love the pics with his "papa".

Paulette said...

Julian is ON the run!

terilynnh2000 said...

So cute! Where you been??? You ok?