My daily prayer...

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything in prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. Philippians 4:6

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Pictures from this summer...

So here are a bunch of pictures I had on my camera that I needed to download...poor Julian is not himself lately...he is cutting his molars (one is already through) and he had his 12 month shots! Those darn shots!!!
This past Sunday, I was in the kitchen and heard..."oh no...not my sports page!" i ran for the camera and this is what I captured...and of course with fingers in mouth!
He was trying to get a toy out from underneath the exersaucer and got stuck!
Happy Birthday Nana...I love you...now can I have my ice cream????
Uncle Dave and Julian at the block party...
It's a bird...it's a plane...
"Now Elliott...go like this..."
up and down, up and down...like this...

Daddy and Julian at the block party... I love this outfit on him...but the shoes no longer fit...boo hoo!

5 comments:

Paula said...

Really cute pics. I love the one of the two boys looking up!

Deb said...

He is getting so big. You get the greatest pictures of him.

OHN said...

He looks like he is an absolute joy!

I love the fist in his mouth..those molars are a bear for the little ones to cut!

Wondering when you will find us said...

Cutie patutie!!!!!!!!

Wondering when you will find us said...

Cutie patutie!!!!!!!!