My daily prayer...

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything in prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. Philippians 4:6

Saturday, November 19, 2011

I know it has been a while...

For some reason our new computer will not let me post...so I have to write then use my iPhone to post...such a drag! Anyway...Thanksgiving is on it's way and Julian is so excited this year...for all the holidays! I will say I am so looking forward to it as well! I love to decorate, spend the holiday with family and friends. We have so much to be thankful this year! So let's do a little list:
1: thankful for our GOD and his everylasting love!
2:thankful for our health!
3:thankful for my wonderful hushand
4:thankful for my beautiful, kind and smart son
5:thankful the friends that I have, my best girls...Katie, Melissa, Maria, Melissa, Sue

No comments: