My daily prayer...

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything in prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. Philippians 4:6

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Life is good...

My cards have been sent...my shopping isn't done yet...but I have a happy child. That is all that counts! My house will be cleaned by my cleaning lady on Friday, and Jeff's familly will be over for Christmas eve. Julian's first christmas...oh how I am looking forward to this. I started my new job...so if you know anyone who is looking for a mortgage or a home equity please let me know, or click on my website and apply on line. I can write mortgages anywhere in the US...just let me know. It will help with our 2nd adoption...shhhh... Jeff doesn't know yet...

2 comments:

Paula said...

I agree - Life is good! Glad your getting caught up on your Christmas stuff. We are going to put ourselves back on the waiting list next year to try to adopt another child. That will be fun to go through it together.

Michelle said...

OH BOY... 2nd adoption? Yeah, I'm sure that'll be news to Jeff! :)

Thanks for the xmas card. It was beautiful! Looking forward to seeing Julian sometime soon. He's getting so big.