My daily prayer...

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything in prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. Philippians 4:6

Sunday, December 16, 2007

A new little one...

has entered the world. Our friends, who we met during our adoption class..a year and a half ago, have just annouced their daughter has been born. Papers have been signed by the birth family, and now they are awaiting bringing her home. We are so thrilled for them! It is funny, there are a few of us, who had been waiting who all met around the same time last year...and now...we are all moms! Keep the faith girls who are waiting! Your time is coming!

SNOW, SNOW AND MORE SNOW! It has been snowing since this morning! I love it! I wanted to bring Julian out in it but I think it is too cold for him. So maybe next time! I think we may have turned a corner...he has taken 2 naps (he is currently on his second nap) in his CRIB!!!! YEAH!!!! So we will see how the week plays out! Have I told you I am so in love with him...I think I have...LOL...can I tell you again????!!!!

Go Bills!!!!

2 comments:

Paula said...

Congrats to your friends! That is so great that Julian is taking naps in a crib! I am jealous. My Hannah will only take a nap in the swing. I guess its better than no nap at all :)

Colette said...

Well this was the first day...so we will see what happens tomorrow! Hugs to you!