My daily prayer...

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything in prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. Philippians 4:6

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Favorite Pictures of summer...

These are my favorite pictures of summer so far! And summer isn't really here yet...go figure! I finally captured his smile! My camera is terrible, but my mothers is great! So these pictures are from her camera. We have been at their house the past 4 days! It has been so hot and since they have a pool...why not go there! Julian spent the night last night, I have to work this morning, so I am sure he will be in the pool today with Papa! Thanks for looking!





2 comments:

Paula said...

Awwww, you DID capture his smile. It is so adorable.

Paulette said...

So very handsome!