My daily prayer...

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything in prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. Philippians 4:6

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Everything changes...



I can't seem to take enough pictures of him! If I had a camera attached to my eye ball we would be all set! Tonight we set up the play pen in the yard...we put a blanket down, so the lure of eating the grass and flyer's wouldn't be so tempting! We brought out his favorite toys and sat down for a nice relaxing few minutes...yeah right! The minute I sat down, I remembered that I didn't bring out the camera or video recorder...so I get back up, go inside, get the camera, remember that the disk was upstairs, then let the dogs out, went to the ladies room and then went back out...and there he was STANDING!!! I screamed! Jeff said he got up the minute I stepped in the house! Figures of course! He was standing at mom's house this morning, so I was dieing to see it...So here are some pictures of our nice night outside...I wish my camera would focus better...maybe I was too close...who knows. It is our very expensive digital camera...I like the way the shutter doesn't take forever to go back to take another picture...now all I have to do is figure out how to use the darn thing!!




Man have I enjoyed these past 10 months and 3 weeks of my child's life! It has been nothing but wonderful...absolutely wonderful! I am so in love with my son I can't stand it. He is just the most wonderful gift anyone could ever give me...I thank god every night for this sweet child of mine!
Even when he is like this! Tired and Hungry...2 wonderful combinations!!! Wouldn't you agree! ?
This was just before bed time...he was so tired!
Click on the picture to get the full effect of the cry!

3 comments:

Jules said...

He is so beautiful. Look at him standing like a big boy, too!! Time goes too fast, doesn't it. I remember reading your other blogsite when you brought Julian home and now here he is all big and standing and as handsome as he can be!
Hugs,
Julie

Paula said...

Great little playpen setup. He's cute even when he's crying.

Wondering when you will find us said...

Awwwww!!! He is a such a handsome little guy! Hey, I just emailed someone on CL about a gate like that. Where did u buy yours? Jake is into everything, and I need some confinement for him!!! hehehehehe!