My daily prayer...

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything in prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. Philippians 4:6

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Changing me...one step at a time...

I have come to realize that when you have a bad back everything can be a challenge...but Carrying extra weight can make it worse...so over the last 14 months I have lost over 65 lbs. I haven't really told many people, because I am doing it for me...not for my husband, not for Julian, not for the attention...but for ME. I Will be 39 in June and I have a goal of where I would like to be by 40...it is obtainable...and I am losing it slow, so it should stay off. This year I have made it a point to conquering my fears. I don't like to travel, so I went away on business and did just fine. Taking Julian places for me is always fearful...not sure how things are going to go with my back and such...i have been taking him more places by myself. My next fear I am working on is read aloud to people. My brother is getting married on the 16th and asked me to do a reading at his wedding...at first I was going to say no becasue of my fear...but I said yes! I will keep you posted on how it goes. I guess we all have fear some have more then others...I have alot...so now I putting my faith back into God and having HIM help me along the way! Life is good in so many ways...just taking it one day at a time!

1 comment:

OHN said...

It took me until I was 40 to finally relax and realize that most of my fears wouldn't actually kill me. You still won't see me jump out of a plane, but I can talk to people now (which at one time, was about equal fear level as jumping out of a plane!)