My daily prayer...

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything in prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. Philippians 4:6

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Photo of the week!

PHOTO OF THE WEEK...THIS WAS WHEN HE WAS 8 MONTHS OLD...Hard to believe he is now 32 months old. Wow time does fly by...we have been having fun the entire way! I am going to try to do this every week!
For us...this week he has put 3 words together...Mama and Daddy...3 words! I am teaching him to say I LOVE YOU...If you ever had a child with a speech delay every word matters to you...it is the sweetest sounds to a mothers ears! He is so bright...he is just dieing to talk...he babbles all day...points and says things that I don't understand, so it is frustrating for all...but he has come so far in just one month post surgery! I don't regret having the surgery...I do regret it took so long to have it done and that no one was listening to me...until our wonderful ENT came along! God has given us many blessings...Julian is our most precious one!

No comments: