My daily prayer...

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything in prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. Philippians 4:6

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

My little artist! We try to craft day every day I am home with him. I thought I would break out the paint...it was fun! I am sure this is going to be an on going craft! He loves to paint and color!
Uncle Damon with my little pouty baby! LOL

Julian and Nana and Papa...he just loves them! And they love him too!

Grammy with Julian

Nana and he sweetie!


Well we had a wonderful day...we are constantly reminded how blessed we really are with our son Julian. He is just an amazing child! His speech is coming along so nice, and saying 2 and 3 word sentances now...it is very exciting to see how excited he is when he says things and we get it!

1 comment:

OHN said...

WOW. Is he a handsome little man. I love seeing the older photo to compare. Time is flying by!