My daily prayer...

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything in prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. Philippians 4:6

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Mother's day!

My mom and me...I was just born...look how beautiful my mom is!
Mom and I back in the 90's
I must have been about 2 years old here...maybe 3...I love the way my mother is looking at me!
And finally one of my all time favorite pictures of us!
I know it is a day early...but I must say...today was such a wonderful day! Julian was a dream and such a good helper. The weather was great! Sun was shining. Since I am the president of the block club, I had to deliver the list of neighbors names and our planting information. He was such a wonderful help! And it was a great work out as well! Walking up and down stairs...we were walking for 2 hours...down our little street! So after his nap, we went outside...our neighbors across the street had family over and the kids came over to play in our yard with Julian...and he had so much fun! The kids played so nice together...I sat outside and chatted with the kids while they played...2 hours! Finally I had to tell Julian that it was time to eat dinner...well that didn't go well...he cried and cried...I felt so bad...but it is what it is!
I have posted some pictures of my beautiful mom...she means the world to me...I wouldn't be the mom I am today without her helping me grow as a mom! She is my best friend! I just love her so much!!! We are going to brunch tomorrow with our little family...Julian is going to be so handsome...I will post pictures!!!

No comments: