My daily prayer...

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything in prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. Philippians 4:6

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Moving Up Day!

Julian's awesome teachers!
I just love this picture!
Mommy and Julian
Julian and his little buddy
Not smiling...


Julian smiling...

So today was moving up day at pre school...what a great day and bitter sweet...to think he is going to be in the 4 year old program next year is mind blowing! We had a great day. Nana and Papa were able to come watch his program...it was great! Julian was too cute! They did the toody ta song...how adorable was that! I wish I used my camera to video tape it instead of the camcorder...So I have posted some pictures of his day!

On a darker note...Our dog Eugene caught a bird in the yard this morning...it was horrible! I was shaking and was really upset by it...Julian asked what happened and I told him the bird fell from the tree and died! Hugs and Blessings!

No comments: