My daily prayer...

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything in prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. Philippians 4:6

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

SO I was thinking...

what can I do with Julian this summer that is free...I am not into spending money anymore...wait...did I just say that? Hmmmm...priorities have changed I guess. SO there is the play ground...we have a pass to the museum...there is always play grounds and parks...but we bought Julian a TBall set...man oh man...can he hit a ball! For almost 4...I am impressed! Not only is he handsome, smart but he is athletic as well! (can you tell I am his mother?) LOL So the last few days we have been playing in the yard...and does it feel good to be outside for a change! I have a feeling I am going to be sporting a nice tan this year! Oh yeah...and of course...swimming at nana and papa's! Well I hope you all had a nice mother's day...we did...or should I say I did! Hugs and Blessings!

No comments: