My daily prayer...

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything in prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. Philippians 4:6

Friday, February 8, 2008

Happy 6th month birthday!!!

I can't stand it! He is 6 months old already! Where has the time gone? This is what I posted last year on this day...


Even Eugene is tired of waiting for the baby! He is totally exhausted from the wait! Seriously...we got them this bed that smells like pine and it is like cat nip...they actually say to each other "move your feet loose your seat!" It is the funniest thing. We love our dogs...could you tell!?



Yes...last year at this time we were waiting for our little baby...we didn't know it was Julian, but we were waiting...patiently at the point...further along...not so patient as you can all remember! Just a thank you, I don't think I have done this before...To all my friends in Cyber world, blogland, Carolyn's Board and real world...thank you for being there before, during and after our adoption of our sweet baby boy! You true friendship, unselfishness, and constant listening (reading) has been the best! I couldn't have made this journey with out you all! I have lost contact with some people who made the choice to be selfish during a time when they should have been a true friend...those of you who were here, showed me who my true friends are. (Jenny, Katie, Diane, Kim, Linda, Teri, Sue, Michelle, Paulette, Janet, Becky, Jodi, Jodie, Joanne, Jen Molly, Kristi, Duckess Jen and Julie) My friends before, during and after...I love you all! I have made so many new friends on here that I can't list them all...but I love you all and I am so blessed to have you in my life!



SO HERE IS JULIAN, JUST OUT OF BED IN HIS EXERSAUCER ON HIS 6 MONTH BIRTHDAY!

Doesn't it look like he is saying "cheese"

I was singing "Juilan Parker...it's your birthday...your six month birthday!"

We have a non eventful day planned. We are going to the doctor's for his well visit then he gets the shots. I will let you know it goes.

5 comments:

Jodi said...

Happy 6 month Birthday, Julian!!!!

Paulette said...

YAY!!! Time does heal. What a blessed time for you!

Patti said...

Happy 6th Month Birthday Julian! Your smile is amazing!

:-)

Paula said...

Happy 6 months to Julian. Hannah had her 6 month shots on Wed. I just hate those days.

absolutegray said...

Sing this to have to the tune of 50 cents "In Da Club"..."Go Julian, it's your half birthday, we're gonna party like it's your birthday!" He's so cute and getting so big. At 6 months Jenna was like 25 inches and 11 1/2 pounds!!! He's eating and growing very well!