My daily prayer...

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything in prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. Philippians 4:6

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Question...

How can someone wake up EVERYTIME happy???? I don't know, but Julian does. It is a very rare occasion that he wakes up crying. I can count on one hand using 2 fingers that is how many. I am not sure what he dreams about, or if it is our happy faces he sees first thing that makes him happy. But when he wakes and Jeff goes to get him...I hear ont he monitor..."Hi cutie pie" and I hear Julian. That always warms my heart. Our morning routine is Jeff gets him up, so he is the first person Julian see's and changes his diaper and then tells me it is time to feed him. So I get up and do so. Then Jeff comes in and kisses us good bye and leaves for work. That is how it goes most of the mornings. Jeff loves to be the first person he sees...and since I am the last person he sees, I am ok with it! Why wouldn't I be?

We had a great weekend...the three of us home. We went to Uno's for dinner last night, Julian was wonderful...like always. He ate his applesause and cereal, had his bottle, sat on the table with us and then played in his carrier. I can't tell you how wonderful it is to be his mommy. He is the light of my life. I look at him and see the beauty of a baby, my baby, our baby.

Last year at this time Jeff and I were away at Niagara on the Lake...we didn't know it was going to be our last "childless" vacation. Since we started trying...I can remember saying..."I hope this is our last childless vacation..." I think if I would have known that, maybe I would have done more on it. But maybe not. Now, I am planning a big get away for Jeff's 4oth birthday. We are planning on a party with our friends. OUr close friend Scott will be 40 4 days prior to Jeff, so i think we are going to do a combined party...maybe to LazerTron...that would be fun. So we are looking into it. But I am taking him to NYC for a long weekend...to see...The Yankee's. In Yankee Stadium...you can't not see them there if you a huge fan. And Jeff has been a fan since he was very small. Since they are going to be knocking down the stadium to build another...I think it is best to go now...this year~! I will keep you posted on our plans! It is a suprise to Jeff, so SHHHHHHHH

Hugs to all

1 comment:

Paula said...

Love your new blog look. You're daily routine sounds exactly like ours, same in the morning and same in the evening. Life with babies is great!