My daily prayer...

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything in prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. Philippians 4:6

Friday, February 29, 2008

A house full of sickness...

yes that is what we are! Now my sweet little boy is sick...he has a raspy cough and I can see in his eyes that he just doesn't feel well. He is a little cranky...which he really never is, unless he is hungry or tired. But he is also teething...so that doesn't help. It is just a cold...no fever yet (keeping fingers crossed) So here we are all sick...yuck! So I am hoping for a fast recovery. I have missed work all week, and need to get back! Rates have dropped again and business is going to pick up. So email me if you need a mortgage...locally or out of state...I can do it! I am going to take some pictures this weekend.

Oh...Julian is so darn cute...i catch him every now and then looking at his hand...like it is something new...he slowly moves his fingers, one at a time...then he laughs...it is so cute...you just wonder what they are thinking..."hey, look at this..."

3 comments:

Paulette said...

Hope the ills go away really soon... not fun!!!

Sue said...

Oh no! Hoping you are all on the mend soon.

And count me in as a frequent visitor. I may not always post, but I do read faithfully :-)

Paula said...

So Sorry to hear that the little guy is sick too. They seem to get over it quicker than we do, so that is a plus. Hope your up and about soon!