My daily prayer...

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything in prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. Philippians 4:6

Sunday, March 2, 2008

It's Offical...

I am in love, beyond love for my child! So on Thursday night, he looked like he was really tired...you know that look in the eyes...during the night, i heard him cough a few times...by the time he woke up...he was sick :-( I called the Dr. they said keep an eye on him, if he gets a fever for more then 3 days, then come see them. All day on Friday... he was cranky...but still playing like always...coughing here and then...flemy sounding...still eating well...Saturday it got a little worse, but the drooling was unreal! Changing bibs like there was no tomorrow...then it dawned on me...he is cutting another tooth. So is he really sick or is it teething? That is the million dollar question. He has no fever, just a runny nose and cough...which could be either. He is such a sweety...he snuggles with me and I love it. He is such a sweet little guy.

On Sunday, Jeff informs me he is now sick too! So we are all coughing, have runny noses and really not wanting to do much. So here are a few pictures from our Sunday at home...watching hockey and not doing much! Don't you love Sunday's like that????

If you look close you can see his 1st tooth coming trough...there is another one on the other side making it's way!









This picture cracks me up...he was having so much fun he waws kicking his sock off!

5 comments:

absolutegray said...

What a cutie-socks hanging off his feet and fingers in his mouth. Sounds like what goes on in my house!! I love Julian pictures!

Paula said...

I do see the little tooth in the pic. I hope you guys feel better soon!

OHN said...

My boys never kept their socks and shoes on...we are a barefoot kind of family :)

Also, fyi...my kids ALWAYS got sick when they were teething. The doctor swears it is a coincidence and I say it is a pretty huge coincidence that 3 kids would all get sick when cutting all their teeth!

You can really see Julians sparkling personality..he is so adorable!!!

Wondering when you will find us said...

How cute he is!!! Love the hair coming in. Hope u are all better soon!

Our Adventures As A Family of 4.... said...

Colette,

Sorry you are all sick and hope Julian's tooth comes in soon. He is such a cutie, just wanted to tell you that.

Hugs,
MollyL from Carolyn's boards.....