My daily prayer...

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything in prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. Philippians 4:6

Monday, March 17, 2008

You are the sunshine of my life...

That face...I could bite all day long!
those eyes!
So I am sitting here at my desk, swamped with work and I just had to post these two pictures from this morning. I love when Jeff is off from work and he wakes me up with a visit from Julian...so this morning I happen to have my cell phone with me, so I took 2 pictures. Then as I was downloading the pictures...Stevie Wonders song came on "YOU ARE THE SUNSHINE OF MY LIFE" That pretty much sums it up! I am on total withdrawl...normally I have Julian today but since Daddy is home from work, I figured I would go to work and work from home on Weds. instead. Well...I am sad I am here and he is there. Oh well...back to work!

5 comments:

Paula said...

Love his expressions!

Julie said...

:) What a love!! BUt, Dear, what were you doing sleeping with your cell phone??? You've already adopted! :) Julie

terilynnh2000 said...

Gorgeous!!!!!

terilynnh2000 said...

Gorgeous!!!

Patti said...

there's no doubt - he is like a ray of sunshine!! hugs - Pep