My daily prayer...

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything in prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. Philippians 4:6

Saturday, March 29, 2008
















The first picture is of him today...I was getting ready to give him him breakfast and he looked so darn cute, I had to take a pciture of it. It is like he is say "Ta Dah" (his mouth is open, with the anticiaption that food will be coming soon!) This kid cracks me up.
The next group of pictures is from last night after dinner I thought now is a good time to start him with a Nuk Cup, so I got the camera ready and had daddy give it to him. I wanted to capture the moment on film and I did! So the first picture is of him checking it out...the next picture is of him trying to get the juice out, only problem is he leans forward instead of backword to drink out of it. I was cracking up!

6 comments:

Wondering when you will find us said...

I love that top picture of him looking like he is ready to say something........do I see three little teeth in there? How cute!Love the bib too.

Life with my BOYS! said...

Colette~the pic of him looking at the cup is priceless!! Try using the recline feature on your highchair it gives them some help in figuring out the tipping of the cup!

Enjoy!

Julie said...

I don't think he CAN take a bad picture. :) Julie

terilynnh2000 said...

He is SUCH a beauty!!!!! Love him!!

Paula said...

We have that EXACT cup for Hannah. They are great. My DH tried to drink out of it for fun one day. Dang, you have to really have a strong suction to get water out. Try it, its funny!

Life with my BOYS! said...

Hey, are you guys OK...it isnt like you to leave your blog for so long! Hope all is well and you are just enjoying the SUNSHINE!