My daily prayer...

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything in prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. Philippians 4:6

Sunday, March 9, 2008

7 months and a day...

Ok...so i am a slacker! I will admit to it now! Yeasterday Julian was 7 months old...all we did was hang around in our jammies...it was a great day to do so. We got over a foot and a half of snow! It is about time! Only we normally get it in February...this year we got it in March! Setting the clocks forward is alot harder this year witha baby then it was last year! I am more off schedule then he is I think. Here are a few pictures of the snow and of the Prince...Julian that is...
FINGERS ARE ALWAYS IN THE MOUTH!














Or chewing on his blanket...

This is from this morning...I haven't gotten out to take a pciture yet, so this is from our dining room window...sorry about the screen. Opps! So all is good here at our house. The sun is our and it has been a good day!

2 comments:

wsweden said...

Happy 7 months, Julian.

It was a perfect day to stay inside. We did, too.

I think it takes us a week to get back on schedule and its only an hour! Good thing we are not world travelers!

Paula said...

Yea, happy 7 months little guy. I know what you mean about the time change, it kind of messes with the kids schedules. A lot of snow, its pretty.