My daily prayer...

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything in prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. Philippians 4:6

Friday, March 28, 2008

Ever have one of those days?

Well...I am having that day! I have done nothing but cry all day! Good lord...make it stop! So I think it is that time of the month...I didn't keep track this past month, so I am going to assume it is. Poor Julian...Looking over at mommy and she is cry...and about really nothing. Well, you know when you are having that type of day your tend to watch or listen to anything that will make you sad! I watch Celebrity Apprentice, and when Trace Adkins sang his new single "Your gonna miss this" I balled my eyes out! I just love the age that Julian is at. I was reading a friends blog...Sue, who's son Cullen is 2 and a half weeks old, and there were pictures of Cullen's first bath, it brought back a flood of memories of Julian and giving him his first bath...what fun. I am so enjoying watching Julian discover new things. When I talk him outside he is looking all around, discovering everything new to him. It is so sweet. They are so innocent at this age or any age under 2!

We have a busy weekend...On Saturday we have a birthday party for Julian's cousin Alex (Jeff's sisters son) Daddy has a retirment party, and I was going to a fundraiser on Saturday, but plans changed. Mom is taking Julian over night anyway. On Sunday, Jeff has a work thing and I have a baby shower, then we will meet up at my mom's house for dinner. So it is going to be a fun filled weekend.

Today, I am making the big purchase of a car seat. My baby is out of the car carrier. So sad. He is 23 lbs and 29 inches...right at the limit. He is such a good boy...and he is starting to say Mama! Yeah! I will post pictures this weekend.

3 comments:

Sue said...

I feel the same way about that song. Right now we are in the midst of sleepless nights. Although they are physically exhausting, I know I will want them back one day, so I am trying to cherish ever moment!

Hope you are feeling better.

Wondering when you will find us said...

Yeah, I have had days like those too! especially when aunt flo is ready to make her debut!! hehe! Hang in there! I can't believe Julian is already in a big boy car seat! They grow too fast!Before we know it our boys will be one!! Boo- hoo!

Paula said...

Hope your feeling better. I know what you mean about certain things just start the tears flowing.
Hannah just transferred into the big girl car seat. In CA its one year or 20 lbs and she's 20 lbs. I like it so much better now that she's forward faciing, I can see her in the rear view mirror.