My daily prayer...

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything in prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. Philippians 4:6

Saturday, November 8, 2008

15 months...




Where has the time gone? It feels like I just brought my sweet baby boy home. Everyone told me the first year goes by so fast...well they weren't kidding! I can't believe it! He is becoming a little boy right before my eyes! He is running, dancing, talking screaming, playing following comands...everything he should be doing...and he is the most presious gift ever! I love to hear him mumble...god only knows what he is saying...but it is so darn cute! Enjoy your weekend! Jeff and I have a date night planned with Katie and Patrick and Sue and Joe...I will take some pictures...we are going to Married Life Live at Church and then out for drinks. Should be fun!!

4 comments:

OHN said...

What a handsome happy little boy! It doesn't seem like so much time has passed.

(I say this as my oldest turns 20 tomorrow and it seems like last week he was Julians age!)

wsweden said...

He's so darn cute! Hope you had a fun date night!

Paula said...

What a big boy he is. The first year does go by fast.

Rebecca said...

He is a handsome boy. It's crazy how time goes by so quickly.