My daily prayer...

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything in prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. Philippians 4:6

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

So much happening...

Well, my father is home and recovering from his surgery. Thank you all for your prayers and thoughts! The power of prayer is amazing!

The last 2 weeks I have been working from home, since my parents are not able to watch Julian, Jeff and I decided not to put him into any kind of child care for now. We feel he is still too young and needs to be with people who love him as much as we do. I know that there are alot of places that take excellent care of the children whom they watch...it is just our preference. So I have been home working, I have an office set up and there really isn't anything that I can't do here. So there have been a few days that I had to go in later in the day...but we are all surviving!

So we are having Thanksgiving here this year...not sure if mom and dad are going to make it, so we will have the rest of the family over. SO...I have been cleaning the house...our once beautiful living room, has become a drop spot for baby toys, play pen, toys he is standing on, toys he is throwing...as I work through these toys, I have become increasing sadden by how fast my son has grown up. At 15 months, he is 97% on the height and 81% on the weight. He looks so much older then he is...we have to remember how young he is. So we are teaching him to share...that has been fun! He is now climbing on the couch...and tip toeing along the cushions...this is a no no! So I have had to discipline him...my form of discipline is telling him no....and then he comes over to me and gives me a big kiss. Man it is hard to resist that cute little face!

October was a great closing month for me. I had a total of 8 loans close. This month is a little quite, but I did manage to close 4 and write 4. So work is going ok. Refinance is coming back...so if you have an interest rate of 7% or higher call me! We are running a special right now! So go to my web site at www.yournexthouseloan.com and let's see if we can save you some money! I can do loans anywhere in the US. I do love my job and where I work. I think that working for Wells Fargo Home Mortgage is a great place for me. They are one of the only 3 star rated banks left and in the top 10 of the world safest banks to invest in. Not to shabby! So I am here if you need me.

Happy Turkey day!

No comments: