My daily prayer...

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything in prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. Philippians 4:6

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

6 weeks old tomorrow...

Where has the time gone...I am not sure...all I know is that 6 weeks ago today, I was not a mother. I was a very stressed out wife, wondering when our son would be born. It is amazing what happens in just 6 weeks. I fall more in love with my son everyday. To think, there were times when I never thought this would happen...for me to be a mom.

It is true when they say one door closes another one opens. On a side note...

After a long 14 years of a friendship...one who was like a sister to me...she is no longer. Things have been said, that have been misunderstood by one and not taken lightly by another. I have dealt with her telling me things that I should do, or things that I should want and I have put up with her selfishness for a long time. She would be the first to admit that she is selfish and that she may seem to be helping you out, but in turn it is only to benefit her. I can no longer deal with it and it is time to move on. Carma is a bitch...and what goes around comes around. Enough said. I pray everyday for her and that her heart opens for others and that her selfishness fades away as she grows older, so please pray for her that she finds what she is looking for. God knows it wasn't my friendship. We had good times but for the last few years, I think ever since our still born, when the compassion should have been there and it wasn't really took a toll on me. Our life the way it has played out was god's plan, not ours. I put way too much time into it and didn't get back what I was looking for. A half and half friendship...one that works both ways. It is so funny, the only children that EVER spent the night at my house were hers. Not even our nephews...HUMMMMM interesting...please pray for her...pray hard.

I will be posting new pictures of him soon. My first Birth mother letter is going out this weekend. I am looking forward to writimg it.

Hugs to all...remember to pray!

No comments: