My daily prayer...

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything in prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. Philippians 4:6

Saturday, September 29, 2007

I am blessed...

In so many ways. Today Jeff and I are celebrating our 7th wedding anniversary. 7 years...It is hard to believe it has been that long...or short...it feels like forever. When I married him I married my best friend. Through those 7 years we have experienced more then most couple will in a life time. But I wouldn't...wouldn't change a thing...not one thing! Some people have children to fill something in their marriage...that was never it for us. We just wanted to be parents. From the first time we met we talked about children. Today we are droping the baby off at my parents to watch him over night while we go out to dinner and just enjoy each other. I will miss my little prince so much...but it will be less then 24 hours. I am blessed to have parents who are so hands on as grandparents. They jumped at the chance to watch him over night. I never take them for granted...I am blessed to have parents like them!

1 comment:

Sue said...

He is simply gorgeous!!! ...and getting so big!