My daily prayer...

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything in prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. Philippians 4:6

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

He is ours..all ours!!!



Well it is over...(the SW will be over on the 10th of October to finish paperwork...but he is ours) Here are pictures from our big day! These pictures aren't the best...my father has better ones. So who was there...My parents, My brother, My grandmother, Jeff's mom, his BIL and nephew, and our best friends Katie and Patrick. What a great day it was. It was 85 degrees and it was HOT!!! I hate it when it is this hot this time of the year...YUCK!!! Anyway! Here are the pictures...enjoy!!!

Three Generations of Moms

<---------------The Three Grandmothers

5 comments:

Wondering when you will find us said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!! That's so nice how your whole family was there!

Paulette said...

What an amazing moment. I am SO happy for your family!

wsweden said...

Colette,
Congrats!!! What a wonderful day for your finalization! He is such a beautiful baby.
Janet

Julie said...

yay! CONGRATULATIONS Colette,Dad, and little one!

OHN said...

CONGRATULATIONS! FINAL is a terrific word!