My daily prayer...

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything in prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. Philippians 4:6

Monday, September 24, 2007

Yeah...I found it!!!

This is him and his play gym...he likes it...notice Eugene eyeing the hanging toys!Ok...here are some recent pictures...Jeff took the date stamp off so I am not sure of the exact date. I have to put it back on!














I think this one was on before but I love it!!!














This was after his bath, while daddy was holding him


<<<<<--------Ok so Saturday we went to the Dr.'s to get his tounge checked out...they weighed him and he is up to 12 lbs 2 oz. I have a little chuck on my hands...and my back is feeling it! When did this happen...over night I think!!!




Ok...so you really can't see it well, but this is his first Yankee shirt. Daddy is a huge fan...he was a fan of the Yankee's before it was cool to be a fan. So when I was putting on the shirt I noticed that there was a number and a name on the back...It is Jonnie Damon number and name. Well, Jeff really doesn't like him, so I had to laugh when Jeff came home and saw it on it. The neat thing is Julian's Uncle, is named Damon...I thought that was a sign.
So that is it for now. We had his pictures done at JC Penney on Sunday. The pictures turned out great for a 6 week old baby who was sleeping when we got there and then had to wait 20 mins before they took us in. UGH!!!! He was such a good boy. He slept for 7 hours last night!!! Mommy feels great today!!! Love this baby so much!

2 comments:

Paulette said...

What a beautiful boy! He's getting SO big!

Wondering when you will find us said...

Handsome young boy!