My daily prayer...

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything in prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. Philippians 4:6

Monday, September 17, 2007

Our annual fall get away...

Every Year there is a group of us that goes away to the Finger Lakes. We have been doing this for almost 10 years. SOme have been there from the begining and some have just started to go with us. This year we went to October Fest and had a blast. We stayed at The Fox Inn and Bed and Breakfest. We arrived on Friday night, where we talked and caught up on everyones doings. Some played pool for a certain bedroom while others chatted about their famiilies. On Saturday we had a fabulous breakfest then hit the wineries. We went to 8 of the and had tastings at each along with a little food made by the wineries. Saturday night we went to dinner then headed back to the Inn to play games. I head the bed first...I figured I needed to get my sleep, since we would be headed home in the morning. On Sunday we had another fablous breakfest and packed the car and head down the street in Penn Yann for a little shopping trip! We had a great time. So here are some pictures from our get away. We were so happy to come home and see our little guy! He did great with Nana and she was so happy to be with him!

Jeff and Colette, Patrick and Katie, Elvin and Henry, Melissa and Scott and Julie and Mike...Great friends, Great times had by all!
Jeff, Henry and Patrick...waiting for the girls to come our from shopping...they look like 3 old men...what will the look like when they are 60???

2 comments:

wsweden said...

Can I go next year? Seriously, sounds like a great time!
Janet

OHN said...

I am so proud of you that you got away for a break. I was a nutcase and didn't leave #1 till he was almost 9 months old and even then it was just for dinner...yeah, I know I am crazy.

It looks and sounds like a terrific time!