My daily prayer...

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything in prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. Philippians 4:6

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Back to normal..and better!

Ok...so Julian was not a happy little guy after his shots. I was so upset for him...but once he fell asleep he was out until 5:30am. I have to say...he is such a good sleeper. So yesterday when I came home from work, I was in the dining room and all I could hear with Jeff laughing...that could only mean a few things...I knew what this laugh was...Julian! This is what he walked into...
Then I came home the other day and found Jeff and Julian on the couch watching a baseball game...only thing is Julian got a little tired...
One last one...he was so tired, after a long day of cooing and laughing that he just fell sleep during his tummy time...I love this one!
Thanks for indulging me! I just love this little guy! We had our last visit from the Social worker last night...everything is done! He is ours...all ours!!! It is an amazing feeling!

No comments: