My daily prayer...

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything in prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. Philippians 4:6

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

What is your calling...

So today...we had a big Senior Expo at work and I brought Julian along with me...my mom was coming so I figured I would bring him and of course show him off! I must say...he is quite the looker. It is amazing how many people tell me he looks like me...deep down I giggle and always say thank you! He is such a good boy...he sleeps so well!

I got another call from an unhappy client from a local agency...asking me questions on how we went about finding Julian...I really feel like it might be my calling...I love to help others out and if it means starting a little business...then maybe that is my calling. You know how I feel about the power of prayer...so tonight I am going to pray for him to show me what my purpose in life is. I know it is to be a mother, a wife, a daughter,a sister and a friend...but maybe there is something else...something so powerful that I need his help to show me the way. I have had many phone calls from people wanting to know about our story and if I had any suggestions on adoption and how to find their baby. You know what I say..."Turn it over to the Lord...let him guide you"

It is a shame that we...infertial couples go through the pain and disappointment...but look at our reward...look at your adopted children...look into their eyes...isn't it amazing? I always feel like I am so special to have Julian as a son...I know that when his daddy holds him...that is something he would never have felt if it were not for the power of adoption...praise god!

1 comment:

Julie said...

YOu are a strong woman with a lot of business sense. There. That's my 2 cents. I have more if you want it. :) Julie