My daily prayer...

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything in prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. Philippians 4:6

Monday, October 29, 2007

My Monday post...

I hate Monday's! Ever since we had Julian I really hate Monday's! After spending the Friday's. Saturday's and Sunday's with my Julian...It always kills me when I drop him off at my mom's. Even though I am going to get himin 6 hours...I hate it! Sometimes I think...Why is adoption so expensive? But then again...we wouldn't have Julian and I would want my life any other way! When I was little I didn't have a grandfather. That is something I always wanted. Well I am so happy that my parents are able to take him 3 days a week. It is so wonderful that Julian gets to bond with my dad. It is really cute! It makes me cry sometimes when i see them together. I know that this is something Julian would not have experienced if it wasn't for the gift of adoption. We are all blessed. I read in a magazine...someone said to this woman...is your baby adopted? and the mother replied "Yes, we are so lucky" Isn't that the truth! Amen!

No comments: