My daily prayer...

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything in prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. Philippians 4:6

Monday, October 8, 2007

Happy 2 months old!!

Hi all...Julian is 2 months old today! Man has time gone by so fast! We went to the Dr.'s today and he had his 1st set of shots! BOO HOO!!!! He was a very sad guy at first but he has been fine since! We had his weight checked and he is 13lbs 5 oz and 22 3/4 inches long. He is average on everything but the weight. He is 75% on that end. Dr. doesn't seem to be concerned...she just said...no cerel until he is 4 months. Considering he sleeps through the night (Saturday night he went from 8:30pm to 6:10am!!! ) We checked to make sure he was still alive! That is a long time. Today he went from 8:45pm to 5:30, then back down and up at 9:30am. So I don't think he needs cerel just yet! He is a good boy and we are blessed that we are all able to get our sleep at night! That is my most current update. Thanks for looking!!!

6 comments:

OHN said...

Sleeping through at 2 months..you have a dream baby :)

Julie said...

He is NOT 2 months old already!!! That can't be!! Isn't it weird how time FLIES after your babe is in your arms. That is soooo crazy that he and Katie are only like 6 1/2 months apart. Ya know, my friends and I all married younger men. Katie's been gazing at your little guy :) Julie

Colette said...

Awe!!! Thanks...we will have to have a play date soon!!!

Sue said...

Happy 2nd month b-day Julian!

Jules said...

I just love reading your blog!! It really brightens my day as we wait to hopefully be matched with a baby or toddler. You give me such hope with your words of joy about your little guy. Julian is absolutely beautiful.
Hugs,
Julie :)

Scott and Becky said...

I can't believe you have only been a mom for 2 months - I guess I have always thought of you as a mother so it seems longer. Happy belated b-day to your special little guy!