My daily prayer...

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything in prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. Philippians 4:6

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

It's the Big moments...

that count! So tonight I was getting ready to give the baby a bath. He loves when I undress him...he is VERY tickalish...so tonight I was removing his onsie slowly and he started to LAUGH...I mean LAUGH out loud...no more just opening the mouth and nothing coming out! Jeff heard it in the kitchen with the water running that is how loud it was. Jeff came running in and we both looked at each other and had tears in our eyes! Man it is the big moments that makes the waiting that much easier!
Tonight we wne to Wegmans and we saw an old friend...Denise...I useto see her at parties, but since I am no longer friends with this one person, I haven't seen her. She has a friend that works at the post office who was praying for us! So when she saw us with the baby I thought she was going to die! She had no idea...(thanks alot KM) so there are still people out there praying for us who have no idea we have brought him home...all from this one little klick...yes...apparently we are still in high school! Then we saw our new friends Jen and Bob and the kids! What a great night!
I am in the middle of planning a get together with some adoptive parents and the kids! It is going to be a lot of fun! Let me know if you are in the area and are an adoptive mother! Youa re welcome to join!!
*** I want to give a shout out to our Birth mother. Today is her birthday. I know she doesn't read our blog, but I think of you everyday when I look into our son's eyes. I pray for you everyday and love you everyday. Thank you for this wonderful gift...we are so in love!

No comments: